Monday 15 September 2014

In the midst of exposure, fear and excitement are mingling like confused lovers in me. The old, very very old, emerges in waves, repeating a severe pain from an ancient past. Luckily I see. I know. It is not of this moment. This does not belong to me now. These are stored memories from another lifetime, clearing out of my cells at a catapulting force. Intense like fire but still fleeting, like a rainfall on a sunny day. The way through, is open. No more holding back. No pushing down. I fully welcome this hurt from an existence I can no longer recall. My body held it just to purify my cells as I internally re-live the madness, but only for a moment. Freedom is at its core, a light so bright that I smile the very instant my senses feel it. Once again I am saved by my own inner source, the truest part of my depth. I contemplate, hear a whisper so clear and solemn: Life is a dance of healing and joy, and tremendous love.

No comments:

Post a Comment