Saturday 17 January 2015

In the midst of tiredness something so divine, something exquisite, may be effortlessly found. For me, in this very moment it is brought here by birdsong. Clear soothing notes, touching my depth. Traveling through shifts in the wind, it feels near. I catch my breath in awe, stopping, allowing. The stillness is profound. My soul is alive and shining, like the sun, all while my body needs rest. How often haven't I judged it as wrong, to do nothing. When, very likely, it is in such a state we can truly recharge our batteries. 

And the emotions, like strings on a guitar. If we forget to play our song, we may get lost in the rush away from it. If we play too hard, it may be noisy and terrible to the ear. But if we take our time. If we play the notes with care and focus, with openness and spirit, we may find a beautiful song at our fingertips. So much so that we melt, embraced by its glorious vibration. Intense at times, unbearable in moments, but never ever ruthless. A melody, a potential, reaching through to the core of our hearts, where healing and light is forever real. 

What a blessed life.

No comments:

Post a Comment