Monday 27 April 2015

There's a point in the core of the belly, sort of below the belly button and inward, that I've been very aware of lately. After the intense and deeply healing seminar I attended in February this year, with the specific theme of "visionary leadership", I felt energy shift through the emotional healing I went through, resulting in a wider opening of this precise area of my body. This opening has become wider since then and what I'm experiencing now, daily, is downright amazing. Like a profound connection to the universe as a whole, while still being a tiny tiny speck in the vastness of it all.

Watching the movie "Interstellar" brought me there, as well as yesterdays journey process where my awareness went straight to this point. Anyone who've gone through a physical journey knows about the part when "the vehicle moves through the body." Mine went straight to the belly and was quickly brought into a rapid spin, in a sort of fast moving spiral. Quite intense, I must say. As it slowed down I saw an opening. A strong image of the night's sky, filled with stars, appearing before my inner eye in a still, yet vivid way. Next minute I was part of it, feeling one with what I saw. A rubber band held me back, though, until I could clear the old emotion, from 3 months of age, which was actually my father's emotions, feelings of unworthiness that I unknowingly had taken onboard. Forgiveness came about and the letting go that followed was subtle, but strong (if that makes sense). What a wonderful contradiction. 

Then today, funny enough, I came across an article about that exact point in the body. In the article it was called "the brain in the belly", explaining it as a link to wider and deeper wisdom and also to our inner gut feeling. It had a name in Japanese, hara I believe it said (or something close to that). It also said that in the Japanese culture, when there's a sense of knowing, often they point to the stomach (this part) not their head.

Interesting. Very interesting. And so the inquiry continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment