Wednesday 6 May 2015

Want to have little to do so I can do the things I really want to do, and it's happening. Creating the life I want, step by step. Daily tasks get done with more ease, the things I don't enjoy so much. I set aside time for the things that make me thrive. I love my family. I'm married to the perfect man for me. This is about my creativity. My juice, my spark, my inspiration. I wouldn't be able to embrace it f I didn't have family around, which is ironic. It means less time for being creative, but it is great the way it's set up. This is the life I wish for my kids as well. Not my journey, but theirs. I hope they find their sparks, over and over again. I hope they'll be filled with inspiration, to do what they're really passionate about. I hope they take responsibility for it to unfold, too, which, I have learned, is a big key. Co-creators as we all are, no one makes us live a life we don't want to live. To embrace our gifts may take courage, because it may seem that there's no money in it. Depends what it is, of course, but it may be the situation for some. Then again, to have a job year in and year out that makes a person miserable, it's not an option for those who wants to live a life of being fully alive. Seeking opportunities means being alert, not lazy. Finding our way means staying open, not stuck in fear. The heart will lead the way so the mind can make it happen, and the soul can naturally flourish.

This is my thought for today.

1 comment:

  1. Yes. My learning, especially over the past year, has been to allow the spark that is inside me to shine. Being open to allow the fear to be loved and dissolved. Life has become so magical.

    ReplyDelete