Saturday 29 March 2014

Hi everybody!

I've decided to start my own blog! How exciting is that! I've been thinking about it for quite some time, so it feels great to finally get started. It will be a place for me to share what comes to mind and through the heart. Since the written word is the best tool I've found to express myself through, it is only natural. As long as I've been able to pick up a pen and write, I've loved it. Diaries, stories, some articles and now a book (in the making) So I guess this is just an extension of what I have already done for years. Insights, inspiration, spirituality and healing are often topics I gravitate towards. Many of you have seen my many inputs on face book. So if you like what I have to say, please go in here when it feels right and see what appears. I don't really know myself yet, since it will be stories out of life, lessons learned and insights that come to me in moments of clarity.

So, I welcome you to join me on this journey!

Hugs, Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment