Wednesday 9 April 2014

To have the honor to support someone's inner healing, is what I've trained to do. I don't work a lot with the Journey at the moment, but every time I do I am reminded of the incredible power of allowing emotions through, of the deep letting go as we do so. In a 2-3 hours process a person can meet years of anger, resentment, hurt, pain. Painful, yes, but only for a moment. My job is to keep them in it so they won't distract themselves from the core of what is there. When break through happens, it's amazing to be part of. The face usually relaxes - body softens - being opens. Emotions is a great word. Sounds like in motion, doesn't it? Basically energy that needs to move. Suppressed emotions don't move. They get stuck, somewhere in our cells. Still, we have an opportunity to free ourselves at all times. By accepting and by feeling, by allowing and opening. I love these amazing healing tools. In harmony with the body and being, and in touch with our souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment