Monday 9 June 2014

The secret to our existence is available within. Haven't we all heard this? Many times, too? But what does it mean? Well, I can only share my own experiences because how this is felt, may differ. Then again, I think we all end up in the very same source in the end, as we let go. 

To me it's a whisper, felt rather then thought. It's a moment when I loose touch with my opinions, my past, my plans, and I am present only here and now. It happens when my being is so still that the song of a tiny bird can reach deep into my core, touching the very strings of that which I am made of. It's when my heart is so open that all I feel is love, regardless. A darker route takes me there also. When pain and hurt is so overwhelming that I can barely breathe. When I think it's not possible to go any further into what I feel, when I am tempted to distract myself in any way possible. If I stay still then. If I soften and open, allowing the emotion to be fully felt, the roaring intensity will eventually fade. And there I find it, every time. Light and peace - in an incredible sense of being one with all. From here I just know the truth of each moment for me. What is not of love, hurts somehow. What is of love, clearly directs me. 


Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment