Thursday 7 August 2014

To touch a place inside that is fragile and vulnerable, scares me. I'm confused. I'm restless. Then again, I haven't had the courage to go this deep before. To allow whatever is shall hold me in a place of light, soothing me to the core. Angel wings embrace my being, bringing me closer to Source. Many times, through life and healing, I thought I had arrived somewhere just to find that it goes deeper. Yes, often when I thought I had it sussed, I'm thrown into another challenge. An ocean of wisdom awaits to be explored and integrated, like a wide open sky, there to comprehend. My ego has to step aside. A quiet passenger, an observer of the soul and nothing else. When I dare, I break through. As I open, clarity arrives. Such a glorious mystery. I'm learning to trust on so many levels. To give and receive in an even balance. To not loose my footing. What an act of grace. I will release the past by acknowledging each step, each wound, every memory as it was. To express myself fully has been terrifying at times, but there's no room to hold back any longer. The mystery in the wake of forgiveness is contagious and uplifting, sometimes frightening. The journey of my soul ahead. For in a dazzling garden of peace shall I find solitude. I can rest for an eternity there, but I will not. For another liberation will come to pass. Joy beyond measure. Freedom from a busy mind. To instead be love as it is, is a privilege. No more needs to pin me down, only passages of emotions to explore. Every time I meet the force of doubt shall it lead me further. No more fear to hold me back. For if I remain aware, as I sink into my depth, any such state can be transformed in a place where resistance turn to golden dust. Where I am who I truly am. 

Another chapter of growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment