Wednesday 7 May 2014

          An honest exploration of a part of this journey, called life. 

As a sense of being powerless hits my conscious mind, I may despair, but only for a moment. Not wanting to please the ego, I surrender. Fall into the vastness. Allow its intensity. Old inner games, feeding memories of being abandoned - not cared for or listen to - are yet again playing with my mind. Of course (I may say) there is no point dwelling on the old, but neither is it to deny that such emotions appears. If they do, they are ready to free me from its devastating grip. Only Acceptance heals. Resistance keeps it in place. Open like the skies, I may reach a point where the fragile ego can be fully embraced, uplifted by my soothing soul. Powerlessness becomes power, once again, without the need to prove itself in any shape or form. Inner peace expands from such a state. Self love speaking louder than words, to the point of flowing over. And the potential for me to share the riches of who I truly am, with the world, becomes beautifully potent.
While the fire purrs. While the silence of the night lulls me to sleep.
Life is good.

Love to you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment