Thursday 22 May 2014

Despite connecting to my inner wisdom on a daily basis and despite sensing a "truth" or two, it is daunting when everything sort of falls down inside, for no particular reason. I mean, when all is as I want it to be on the outside, but somehow old emotions - from other lives perhaps - come crushing in like tsunami waves onto the shore of my own existence. I feel lost, alone and scared right now. Just goes to show that the material world is not the source of happiness, only an extension of our creation. I am happy, though. Funny contradiction, that. I do live where I want to live together with the people I want to be with. This just seems like a forceful energy I've carried inside for god knows how long, needing to be released. Then again, as I reach deep enough I hear a whisper, telling me to let it all go. Just release the grip, it says. Focus on the very situation you are in, only that. To do the best I can in every scenario and situation in my life is all it takes. Easy? Phew. Sounds like it. It's like my soul is testing me right now, to really live fully in the moment. To have goals, yet need nothing. To love people, but without attachment. Most importantly, to love myself regardless. The inner child in me is grieving for some odd reason that I do not understand. It feels old. Ancient even. From another existence when I was not seen or heard in any shape or form.
Anyway.
Time to let it all go.

Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment