Sunday 14 December 2014

An old stubborn part of my mind is chasing something. An acknowledgement, from the outside world, which is not needed to feel fulfilled. This part believes it is, though. It thinks I need permission to be free. I know of it as an illusion, but find it hard to shake. It's as old as my life's journey and beyond. And in the wake of not finding such acknowledgement, resentment awaits. Like a harsh wall, threatening to rise between me and others. Then again, what is different nowadays is that I'm not blind. I see it, taste it, feel it, and aim to let it go. Intensity only means that I am meeting its ugly face, surrendering to love once more. An inquiry as old as the universe, but also as false as fake smiles. Oh, life - a journey ongoing, everlasting, but oh so beautiful. 
Love, always at its core, embraces. 

Happy December everyone!
Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment