Thursday 11 December 2014

Life has brought me in all sorts of directions lately, so I haven't had time to write on here for a while. As for this moment, the sun is shining and I have a few insights to share. 

Yesterday I felt nausea and was suffering from quite a throbbing headache. I was tired, but also I felt drained. I knew I had to take it easy, but not by using any form of media or other lazy stimulant. So in the afternoon I lay down on our outside couch, and totally relaxed. I was comfortable. Birds were singing and the air was warm as I began to breathe, deeply and consciously, to release any tension. So much so that I eventually couldn't feel my physical body at all. Instead I became aware of my authentic presence inside my body, a part which I sense is eternal. 
I lay absolutely still, not even a fingertip was moving. The sense of reaching beyond any pain or discomfort was now pertinent, in particular as I asked the angelic realm for assistance. The only thing still moving was my own breath, deeply and gently, in and out of my body in even, relaxing waves. After a few minutes of this a tingling was felt, and after that I lost track of time. Still, I had to pick my son up in town so the alarm was already set for just after five, which meant I had 35 minutes up my sleeve. 

I stayed in this position for the entire time, just to open my eyes as the alarm went off; the headache now gone as well as the nausea, completely and utterly. A feeling of healing and vitality filled my entire being and as I rose, the discomfort didn't return. It was over.

This reminded me of the tremendous power we have within; as we open, as we let go and become still. How glorious! For it is free! Available at all times and part of who we are! It may take a bit of practice to connect in this way, but it is there inside everyone. I'm sure of it. To stop and stay still may sound so simple, but nevertheless. In my experience it is deeply profound.

Worth a try! Any day!

All the best, 
Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment